Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TANN-MANN

Reaction score
:) G'day Everyone, jsut saying hi as a new edition to the wonderful worlkd of herps.
I'm currently a Student at the university of New England undertaking a combined degree in teaching and ecological science.
have been interested in snakes since i was a kid but never really got into it until now...thanks to my younger brother who is a member of this forum as martyn_tann and on ARF as tann rep. some of you may know him.
anyways, post a comment and say g'day.

Cheers
Andrew;)

hello, welcome to the site :D
hope you enjoy it
cheeers
brad

Hey thatnks for the welcomes

AnteUp, to answer your question, well no i do not have any... as yet. I've had a bit to do with my brothers pair of yearling bredlis and will aquire some when they breed down the track. but for now i'm doin alot of research into what would suit me as a first, i do have a bit of experience, but i can't claim to have owned my own.

ideally i'd love a olive, but i would like to get some more experience with a slightly smaller less expensive snake such as a stimsons or a spotted python. what would u guys recommend. the bigger the better, but i'm also after something placid, to wean my girlfriend, as she is petrafied at the present. i'll start a new thread away form the introductions sections.

If you get a hatchy its small and grows with her love for them.
;)

Hey welcome to the site. Im sure you will learn alot as I have on this site.
I have a brother at the same uni as you and he is right into all his reptiles aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back