Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbo

Reaction score
hi
its nearly time for me to pick up my new snakes and i have a question about picking them up
what happens ?
i live in vic , they are coming on australin air express
do you just show up at their terminal and pick up the pacakage or what ?

thanks

You just go along to AAE and pick it up, I've never been asked for ID or anything else.

Robbo said:
i live in vic , they are coming on australin air express
do you just show up at their terminal and pick up the pacakage or what ?
thanks

:D exciting time for you! I take it you are going to Melbourne airport? Yep just walk up, and they hand you your package. We have always had to show identification though. :)

I was there just the other day dropping off those adorable coastals... :wink:

What are you picking up Robbo? Pix or it didn't happen :wink: (Just kiddin')

Cheers, Judy

www.herptrader.com.au

I have been maybe 12 times and never once had to show any form of ID, maybe they are just slack up here, it is Queensland after all. :lol:

robbo mate its so easy. i too was a wee bit worried that some how i would muck it up. but its just so flamin easy. park the car, walk in tell em your there for a snake and give them your name. sign a peice of paper and walk out :D

oh i was asked for some form of id so i crabed some cards from my wallet with my name on em, bank card etc.

andrew

i picked up some BHP's only a matter of weeks ago, walked in and said im here for the snakes, signed and walked out, no from of id asked for at all, worried me abit to think anyone could of walked out with them

The thing is you need to know what to ask for, you can't walk in and say I'm here for a package with no details and pick something up, you need to know something is there waiting.

thanks for all the replies
and i am picking up my pair of womas from southern x
i carnt wait

thanks for all the replies
and i am picking up my pair of womas from southern x
i carnt wait and there will be plenty of pics when i get them

Theyre breaking the law by not asking for ID!!! Heh heh kinda like kids buying tobacco eh ;). Fair dinkum!

Good luck with the womas lucky bugger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back