Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know approx how many hets/albino spotteds there are out there?? is 6k a pair too much for these considering they breed so easily?? Seems like alot of money for a snake that will no doubt be plentiful in a couple years. Experts let me know!

Does anybody know approx how many hets/albino spotteds there are out there?? is 6k a pair too much for these considering they breed so easily?? Seems like alot of money for a snake that will no doubt be plentiful in a couple years. Experts let me know!

i'd imagine there are a few out there but im sure if you bred them at 18 months, or even the year after you would pay your investment back reasonably easy.

Stu - is that how you justified your order to Paula?? hehe!

i think its pretty interesting that the albino and pied mutation has occured in both Sub species of Antaresia, at pretty much the same time.

i dont mean anything by this , i just think its interesting :)
LOL, Fusion,, very interesting indeed!

This seems like a familiar topic and was skeptical to the masses at the time.. ;) .. funny how things transpire. There will be many more new morphs popping up over the coming years and good on it...

im in contact with someone on australian reptile forum who is trying to prove out a piebald spotted python cant wait till there breeding

Yeah about the "het" for Albino, has snake ranch proven those albinos yet? Has "Rodney" been put over a het offspring and produced an albino? Cause I would love a pair but I wouldn't buy hets in good faith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back