Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He seems like a friendly kind of guy, it's what forums are about isn't it ? :D

rockman said:
Hey krusty , you seem to have / make a comment on about 80 % of the topic's . Is it either you are bored and want to boost your post count by 25 a day or your just a friendly sort of guy whos wants to talk about everything ? :lol:

He seems like a friendly kind of guy, it's what forums are about isn't it ?
He must be ! Its someone else ( not krusty ) that has got the 500 a month post , is this a record ? :wink:

Nothing wrong with friendly folk at all. So, who's got the record??

Thou shalt be referred to as thy friendliest person on APS, either that or we'll give them the Golden Turd of The Year Award and then tell them to shut up :)

Nothing wrong with friendly folk at all.
I love friendly folk , its just the ones that seem to know everything about anything get up my nose ! :wink:
So, who's got the record??
Just have a look at the posts score , nearly 16 a day since joining . We should be lucky to have some-one with so much knowledge thats willing to share with us , all the time . :wink:

I don't think the posts score has anything to do with knowledge, it just means they are talkative.
I can't see anyone who approaches 16 posts a day though.
Found them, fair enough I reckon. Makes my post score look pathetic :lol:

I don't think the posts score has anything to do with knowledge
This part i WILL agree with ,
I can't see anyone who approaches 16 posts a day though.
Keep looking , 15.56 posts a day since joining a bit over 2 months ago

Well pensioners are used to being overtaken.

Morelia_Hunter said:
In Australia its a Darwin carpet, to the rest of the world its a carpet python. {quote]

In Australia they are Variegata, who cares what the rest of the world call them.

Keep looking , 15.56 posts a day since joining a bit over 2 months ago
is it kersten that ur talking about? plus im doing realy bad with 45 in two days :oops:
but ppl ask me questions and i cant just ignore em can i?

demon , at 23 posts a day , being that you have been here for 3 days , i believe you will become the WINNER in no time :lol:

Hey Marc (AGAMIDAE), why did you edit my original post?
All I wrote was "it's a Darwin Kym, get with it".

How is that offensive or breaching this forums rules? And since when has stating the educating truth been seen as mis-conduct? Perhaps I should have agreed with Kym that it is a Jungle and argued against everyone else that was also stating the obvious (that its a Darwin) :oops: Sorry but I am not about to contribute in misleading the public or polluting the hobby with misleading info regarding species identity. And now I have your name plastered in my post making it look like I have done something extremely offensive & a moderator has had to edit it :roll:

Thanks mate appreciated!

Ok...am here..better way to contact me would be thru PM's, I am not in the habit of following people around in threads, I deleted that part because it is personally attacking some, yes I agree its a mistake on her part, however think about the name you will help create against this site, if we were allowing members to bag others on and off the site...and the reason why my name is :plastered" on your thread is simply because I deleted it once, you replaced it again, and deleted again and replacing it with my name so that if you had a problem you could contact me....

Regards
Marc

No worries, I'll take what you say onboard.
Although IMO it wasn't a personal attack. Just pointed out a potential X breeder, pointed out what species it really was & corrected the misleading info given elsewhere & was sharing my opinion on the subject in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back