albino slider and gator

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

D.E.L.E.T.E

Not so new Member
Reaction score
how cool do these guys look.i wish they were legal in aus ( personal opinion, everyones got one ) gotta plan a trip to a states reptile expo some day

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive seen a couple slider's here before but no albino one's they look so cool! I love exotics even if i can't own them :)

Are you sure thats an aligator? The snout looks a little thin. Maybe its not an exotic afterall

Ive seen a couple slider's here before but no albino one's they look so cool! I love exotics even if i can't own them :)

I thought sliders were banned outright in Australia?
I remember we did a bit of REST monitoring through uni to make sure they'd eradicated them all in some farm dams.

those albinos do look awesome though

I thought sliders were banned outright in Australia?

Zoos and wildlife parks can still keep species that are illegal for the public to keep ;)

It's a Gharial. They're found in India. See how it has a strange growth on the end of it's snout? They're pretty strange looking but they're gorgeous too. :D

aww that slider is awesome :( wish we could keep gators in nsw..

my wife asked me the other night if i could live anywhere in the world where would i live and i replied in america, simply because of the lax laws they have on animals but mostly reptiles . maybe one day

thats one nice looking turtle. Can you get tortoises in aus? I dont like turtles, but i love the was tortoises look :)

I wish I could keep a pet alligator...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back