Almost Tragic Day...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent progress Liana, makes me happy. Looks like Gadget is due for a name change. lol "Lucky" :D :D :D

Gadget died this morning... exactly 2 months to the day!!!

Last nite, he was bleeding from his nose/mouth and some brownish stuff coming from his butt. He was really lethargic and appeared to have muscle twitches and some sort of fit. He coughed up 2 large masses which may have been undigested food or god knows what else, they were red and fleshy.

I know we did what we could have for him, I wonder if we did the right thing or did we not do enough. I can say I learnt a lot from this, although I dont ever want to go through this again.

Ta to everyone for your support through this, especially Craig and Gabrielle... you guys are great!!

sorry for your loss, sounds like you did all you could and that is more then anyone can ever ask of you. :(

Geez Liana, I am so sorry, I really cant say anymore than that. Vale little fella.

Liana, Im so sorry, thats devastating, especially after he initially appeared to be recovering, must have been more damaged than was thought. Hope you never go thru that again, such a shame. My thoughts are with you.

I spoke to the vet yesterday and he said that he may well have had internal injuries from the day it happened and they could not mend them selves. I feel like Sh1t for letting him suffer so long. I also feel like that because he is not here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back