Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
While you were out playing "look at me" did you ever spare a thought for the hobby or serious reptile keepers? It's little stunts like that,that give serious responsible keepers a bad name and also casts a negative shadow over the hobby. The general public hates our hobby enough as it is and all your doing is adding fuel to the fire!!

While you were out playing "look at me" did you ever spare a thought for the hobby or serious reptile keepers? It's little stunts like that,that give serious responsible keepers a bad name and also casts a negative shadow over the hobby. The general public hates our hobby enough as it is and all your doing is adding fuel to the fire!!
Okay, first of all, back off buddy.

Secondly, I wasn't playing look at me, as said in my post, I brought him for a reason.

Thirdly how the hell am I adding fuel to the fire by educating people and showing them that reptiles can be nice and placid? If anything wouldn't I be reducing the fire? :|

Look people, once in a lifetime isn't going to hurt anyone, including the snake.
Yeah I realise it was wrong, so I LEARNT from my mistake, which gives no reason to bring back this thread so you can flame me continually.

Okay, first of all, back off buddy.

Secondly, I wasn't playing look at me, as said in my post, I brought him for a reason.

Thirdly how the hell am I adding fuel to the fire by educating people and showing them that reptiles can be nice and placid? If anything wouldn't I be reducing the fire? :|

Look people, once in a lifetime isn't going to hurt anyone, including the snake.
Yeah I realise it was wrong, so I LEARNT from my mistake, which gives no reason to bring back this thread so you can flame me continually.

No reptile ever has to be taken to a petshop to ascertain what size food it should be eating:rolleyes: Length,age,girth and species is sufficient enough to do this over a forum without a picture

That's what reptile displays are for, your not licensed to go dawdling with snakes hanging from your neck. What you did was illegal and I can tell you more people thought bad of you than good.
I don't know why people assume that it won't harm their snakes if they treat them like an accessory. Reptiles don't enjoy being manhandled and the fact that they don't bite you when they do it is not a green light!

hey, u werent doing anything wrong, its not like u threatened anyone with it and said if was venemous, people need to be educated that not all snakes are nicer in 2 pieces,...i like to think ive converted a few people,..

maybe ask the mods to delete this thread, its way to old to be brought up every seond day,...geez.,....!!

No reptile ever has to be taken to a petshop to ascertain what size food it should be eating:rolleyes: Length,age,girth and species is sufficient enough to do this over a forum without a picture

That's what reptile displays are for, your not licensed to go dawdling with snakes hanging from your neck. What you did was illegal and I can tell you more people thought bad of you than good.
I don't know why people assume that it won't harm their snakes if they treat them like an accessory. Reptiles don't enjoy being manhandled and the fact that they don't bite you when they do it is not a green light!
Well this one has.

Jesus christ, I said I now know it was wrong, I said I learnt from the mistake, I don't treat the snake like an accessory at all, if it was an accessory I would have just chucked him in the car and skipped off in the sunset.
I understand that, however I don't go parading my snakes around in public, I took him there for a reason, I learnt afterwards that it was wrong, END OF DISCUSSION.

hey, u werent doing anything wrong, its not like u threatened anyone with it and said if was venemous, people need to be educated that not all snakes are nicer in 2 pieces,...i like to think ive converted a few people,..

maybe ask the mods to delete this thread, its way to old to be brought up every seond day,...geez.,....!!
Agreed, I'm PM them now.

Rainbow serpent
I thought the flaming was over and forgotten about I agree shut it down youve learnt your lesson but people just cant get over it
Crood
Do you not think the last 8 pages of people flaming Rainbow was enough?? Pretty sure she gets the idea now right Rainbow serpent???

Crood
Do you not think the last 8 pages of people flaming Rainbow was enough?? Pretty sure she gets the idea now right Rainbow serpent???

No, no I do not. I would like my children to have the chance to keep reptiles when they are older. Some people just don't understand how easily and quickly the privilege can be taken away

my bet is crood is just trying to get the post count up a bit by dribbling crap . look at croods join date 17-Nov-09
25 posts in 3 days

Far out... Again? We have been through this over and over. Enough with trying to pick fights. Mods please close this thread.

Im Absolutely to Disgusted to read the majority of posts in this thread.. You should all be ashamed of yourselves except a few.. The girl is young.. And yes we all make mistakes.. but the question was answered once. she doesnt need all of you telling her how irresponsible she is. So lay off it.. Rainbow is such a loving caring owner and that is very clear by just having a slight chat with her. All she cares about is the well being of her animals.. and i respect that..

Rainbow seriously dont even bother listening to half the Know alls on this forum.. Because some of them take pride in being able to put you down.. when really it just shows how gutless they are. They could Have worded everything they have said in a much nicer way which wouldnt offend you but inform you. And you all know that your perfectly capable of this..

I second this.

my bet is crood is just trying to get the post count up a bit by dribbling crap . look at croods join date 17-Nov-09
25 posts in 3 days

Yeah that's what I am doing.

My point is that if everyone went around doing what she did we would only end up with more restrictions. Now perhaps that doesn't bother you ZOOJAS but I enjoy keeping reptiles RESPONSIBLY!!!!!!!!

My point is that if everyone went around doing what she did we would only end up with more restrictions. Now perhaps that doesn't bother you ZOOJAS but I enjoy keeping reptiles RESPONSIBLY!!!!!!!!
Sorry, I didn't realise educating others and caring about snakes was so awful, from now on I promise to be a hateful, rude, insulting and careless person, just like my good friend Crood ;)

yeah yeah , and if pepole didnt speed then there wouldnt be as many accidents bla bla bla ......

Sorry, I didn't realise educating others and caring about snakes was so awful, from now on I promise to be a hateful, rude, insulting and careless person, just like my good friend Crood ;)

You were educating people on how irresponsible and thoughtless some people in the hobby are

don't for a minute think that they are saying anything positive. if you crave that much attention, i'm sure you don't need the snake. do pole dancing or get filthy big tatts and piercings, people look at that sort of stuff. i hope you make the right decision in future.i vote for freak.

I'm pretty sure most people don't get tattoos and piercings for attention. i have one full sleeve and one half sleeve and i hate people paying any attention to them. i got them done for ME! if your an attention seeker you are one whether you have tattoos, piercings or nothing at all. sorry to get off subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back