Amazing home remedies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maddog-1979

Reaction score
THESE REALLY WORK!!

I checked this out on the internet and it's for real!

AMAZINGLY SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES:

1. AVOID CUTTING YOURSELF WHEN SLICING VEGETABLES BY GETTING SOMEONE ELSE TO
HOLD THE VEGETABLESWHILE YOU CHOP.

2. AVOID ARGUMENTS WITH THE FEMALES ABOUT LIFTING THE TOILET SEAT BY USING THE SINK.

3. FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE SUFFERERS ~ SIMPLY CUT YOURSELF AND BLEED FOR A
FEW MINUTES, THUS REDUCING THE PRESSURE ON YOUR VEINS. REMEMBER TO USE ATIMER.

4. A MOUSE TRAP PLACED ON TOP OF YOUR ALARM CLOCK WILL PREVENT YOU FROM ROLLING OVER AND GOING BACK TO SLEEP AFTER YOU HIT THE SNOOZE BUTTON.

5. IF YOU HAVE A BAD COUGH, TAKE A LARGE DOSE OF LAXATIVES. THEN YOU'LL BE AFRAID TO COUGH.

6. YOU ONLY NEED TWO TOOLS IN LIFE - WD-40 AND DUCT TAPE. IF IT DOESN'T MOVE AND SHOULD, USE THE WD-40. IF IT SHOULDN'T MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT TAPE.

7. IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.

When drinking red wine to avoid staining teeth drink a bottle of white before going to bed

6. YOU ONLY NEED TWO TOOLS IN LIFE - WD-40 AND DUCT TAPE. IF IT DOESN'T MOVE AND SHOULD, USE THE WD-40. IF IT SHOULDN'T MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT TAPE.

7. IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.

:shock: I put all three of these in the boot of my car on the weekend, along with 2 screwdrivers, I figure i'm good for most quick fixes. :p

to avoid high stress, stay drunk (also works for avooiding hangovers).

to avoid the neighbours roaming cat problem, buy a scrub python.

to avoid unwanted door sales people, hook your door bell to 240 volts

to avoid becoming over weight,,, eat less

Loved a few of these. Hahah. Don't understand why a female would argue about the toilet seat though.

Number 5 and 6 made me rofl, haha.

i liked number 1 and 2 very very bad lol...and sucked me in big time I am always looking to find home remedies lol

I heard on the radio the other day that if you want to deter cats....besides turning them into snake food (they didn't say that) but they did say.....spray vinigar around where they go....door fronts, fences etc, apparently they hate the smell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back