amount of heating needed

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

:D Hey everyone, nice to see the amount of people involved in a site like this. i m new to the whole owning a snake thing and i was wondering is it ideal to have a floor heater as well as the globe? :?:

Hi there Liberated,

Nice to meet you, and welcome. Do you keep any herps yet? This is a great site for social and information purposes, with like-minded people of all ages, so I hope you enjoy yourself! :)

~N

Hey Nome, yeah atm i have a male 3 year spotted which i bought from sxereturn. he is still holding it atm because i need to set up the housing for it. its all fun from here on.

Hi Liberated,

My first python was a male spotted, and they are a great first snake IMO. You'll have a great time with it. A good book to have is John Weigal's book, "Care of Australian Reptiles in Captivity" good simple book for owning reptiles and has a good guide to individual species at the back, if you haven't got it already. :D
~N

Yeah it is a good book although i don't own it. i've read it though. it too was sxereturns book. i know him from when he used to go to skool. Man i m just happy that i finally have a pet snake.my cause i m under 18 i need parents consent(as u already know) so it has been constantly iffy for them to say ok but they finally did so its good to b me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back