Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

i think slatey is talking about the scrub, he has coastal...

cheers, jono

Yes I was talking about scrub. I managed to confuse ewerybody again. Sory about this guys.
When I saw this picture of large carpet, somehow I start to think about scrub python.

She is a big girl,but I have a coastal that is not handlable at all,she is only 5 foot.I don't want her to get that big and have a go at me!!

LOL Adam. Some snakes are like that. Not easy to turn them arownd.
But your big girl Diamond is beauty. Bigest diamond I have ewer seen.

Thanx Slatey. Best thing is she don't bite!!!! I love her and think I will take har outside for that dump now so she doesn't stink up the house!!

nice snake, i've got an 8 1/2ft female. it's carpetxdiamond.

She's not as tame as she looks. Everytime she her head comes near me I have to change underwear.

Hey Buddy, Colin Here where did you get the Scrubbys? As you know I have been chasing some for some time now. How big? Age? yada yada and so on?

They are hatchlings, about 20 inches long. Quite red/maroon in colour. I got mine of a guy named Derrin Ford in Townsville.

iluvsmyreptiles has hatchlings for sale for $300 a pop.

Yer sxereturn are they nice i have some coming down VERY shortly and i am looking forward to that.
How is their temper.
I asked for one of the light coloured ones(but i think that is just as some are a shed ahead).
Can't wait.
Reagrds to Ana i reckon you woulh have 1 eye on her all the time.
How old was she again.
Still think she is great though even if you have to keep a close eye on her at least you can get her out i spose.

She's about 12 I think. Still got a few more seasons in her.

The male Scrub I got is a little bit bitey, the female hasn't even looked at biting. They are all pretty dark, he sent me a photo of the whole lot.

Yer that was the pic i got probably.
Wanted one for ages as the guy i brought my first snake off got me hooked as i held his scrubbie b4 i held the maculosa hatchy i was buying and it was the first monster i've held.
She was about 9 1/2ft beautiful temperment.
Wanted 1 after that.
Shortly i will.cheerin.

hey sxereturn did you get your scrubs off derrin? i got a pair of his as well this year.

and urs have already fed? damn what am i doin wrong. wat do u reckon i should get them on hoipper mice? did you see the parents? are they massive?

i know with my 8 ft carpet when he is curled up and you go to pick him up make sure you get the head before he get you but once you have him he is as claim as can be(he only got me once so far) 8)

Ricko - mine were hard to get started. My male (which I gave to Iluvs last night) only took one live feed before he started on defrosted. Female is only on livey's at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back