Andrew Ucles-You tube!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_Varanus

I've only just been sent this; "face to face with a goanna". No need to tell you who I was rooting for :)! Gave me a good laugh....I'll have to show the mob up North.

Not linked BTW (computer illiterate-my bad)

Hahaha "welcome to Australia, home of the.....aww.....aww.....aww".

I bet he thought that was a great idea, before he actually caught it.

Hahaha "welcome to Australia, home of the.....aww.....aww.....aww".

I bet he thought that was a great idea, before he actually caught it.

I think David Attenborough's safe for a while yet:)!

Thar you go ;) Grab my shoe.

[video=youtube_share;ADNvu-1fz48]http://youtu.be/ADNvu-1fz48[/video]

Last edited:
All that and not one drop of blood. The way he was carrying on I expected lacerations down to the bone.

Thar you go ;) Grab my shoe.

Thanks SC:)!!

Remember kids, as Andrew always says, only those "really acute" with the environment are capable of such feats!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the laugh IV. Lucky he had his shoes on cos that lacy was winning.:lol:

I saw that one at work a while ago....P#%ssed myself laughing.. Got in trouble... Worth it!!!!

That was hilarious! he fair dinkum copyrighted that too, can't wait till he brings out a croc one

Thanks for the laugh IV. Lucky he had his shoes on cos that lacy was winning.:lol:

I reckon the Lacie went easy on him; I was waiting for the tail slaps up side the head when he had it outstretched on his arm.

- - - Updated - - -

That was hilarious! he fair dinkum copyrighted that too, can't wait till he brings out a croc one

I have a feeling this may be the same guy who asked You Tubers what they would like to see him "tackle" when he goes to Africa and one Dpecia said "a Hippo":)!

hee hee hee, I want to see him hold a taipan :D

- - - Updated - - -

hee hee hee, I want to see him hold a taipan :D

Pmsl. This is why the rest of the world thinks we're bogans. ;)
"Not my leg not my leg!" Cracked up up for aaaaages. Thanks :)

I think that lace monitor was playing chicken with him. A lace monitor of that size could easily brake his bones and cause mass bleeding and a sure over night visit at the hospital ,there is no way in hell he was in that much pain if he really was there would be at least some signs of tissue damage eg: scratch's and cuts.

lol that is funny as lucky it didnt bite him!

Jeeeeez! My ackie claws hurt enough cant imagine what that thing'd do, lack of blood or blood it'd still bloody hurt. True Aussie ;)

I think that lace monitor was playing chicken with him. A lace monitor of that size could easily brake his bones and cause mass bleeding and a sure over night visit at the hospital ,there is no way in hell he was in that much pain if he really was there would be at least some signs of tissue damage eg: scratch's and cuts.

You have clearly never had a large lacie on your arm, they hurt when they're being friendly. And I think the chances of that lacie braking his bones are pretty slim. If the camera got closer, you would see the scratches, I have been given quite severe scratches from my lacies, and they were being nice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back