Andrew Ucles-You tube!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha oh dear! Talk about getting in over your head!

I love Lacies and there was a gorgeous girl wandering around last week at work placement (one of the bosses). It took a lot of will power but I dared not give her a pat until one of the experienced guys was holding her. Even held properly they do some damage!

Every time I have a bad day I bring up these videos to cheer me up....

It it never fails to make me laugh out loud

They walk amongst us sniper, it's great when they out themselves so readily. Hope your day improved :)

Not the best technique for handling a big goanna! :lol:
This is a classic line..."Welcome to Orstraalya, home of the...ow!...ow!" lol

P.S - Despite being a bit of a goose, there's something quite likeable about this bloke, as he's quite a character.

Last edited:
Not the best technique for handling a big goanna! :lol:
This is a classic line..."Welcome to Orstraalya, home of the...ow!...ow!" lol

P.S - Despite being a bit of a goose, there's something quite likeable about this bloke. He's a real character imo.

Really? I just thought this guy reckons he can be Steve Irwin and make a motza. He has no knowledge about the animal he is playing with and his lack of knowledge is funny but that is a real animal he is playing with and he should have a bit more respect.

I'm sure he has a bit more respect for Lacies now! lol
Don't get me wrong Darlyn, I'm not condoning his actions in any way. I just reckon he's quite a character and I find it hard to dislike someone that cracks me up so much, that's all.
I don't think he did much harm to the goanna, in fact if anything it was the other way around.
This video is a great example of how not to handle a big goanna! Gripping a big monitor from underneath like that and resting its hind limbs on your forearm as he did, is just asking for trouble. As mentioned by others in this thread, he's lucky the goanna didn't cause some serious damage as a result of him handling it in that manner.

He should stick to being a comedian, I found him very funny, but stupid. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back