Angle headed dragons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scott_lee86

Not so new Member
Reaction score
if anyone is selling angle please let me know as i have spent the last 3 weeks looking for one to no avail. tanks all ready to go just need the dragon.

There have been plenty of them around.....Where have you been searching? lol

Go to Upmarket pets in Melbourne, next to Queen Vic markets. They are $200 each and very healthy looking. They will be cheaper if u locate some privately.

$200 for angle headed dragons?? :shock:

Well I've heard of pet shop mark ups but that is just ridiculous!

I suppose if you want the animal bad enough you will pay any amount...

Its actually a good idea for pet shops to put the prices sky high, not from a profit point of view but so it deters impulse buying & makes non-licensed people think more about the cost/responsibility of owning a reptile, like a dog, instead of looking at it like a goldfish..or short term pet..

Glad they aren't allowed here in NSW.

Last edited:
yeah upmarket are good with their rteps i got 1 of my beardies there.. n yeah ill pay anythin for the little guys

ive looked on here, herptrader, petlink, rdu, petpages
So I take it you're only looking for ones for sale in Melbourne then, as there is 2 ads from NSW for them on herptrader, several from NSW on petlink. In fact this add: Southern Angle Headed Dragons
Even with the cost of importing, you won't find many cheaper!
Also, Dottyback and Mooseman on here had some for sale a while back, might be worth shooting them a PM to see if they have any at the moment, or at least they might know someone that does.
Good luck!!:D

wow tell me how they go
I really want a pair of these fellas hope to pik them up at a expo :D

Yeah, i wanna see pics too! I think they are the cutest little things lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back