Another APS BBQ ~ pics up

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A big THANK YOU to Geoff and Niv for a great day. Ethan and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and got to see Geoff's fine collection. It was a bonus to see one of Geoff's Diamonds shyte on Magpie.
(Just joshin Craig) :lol:

Yeah to Niv and Geoff.
Thanks very much for putting on a great day for us all.The highlight was Mags gettin crapped on by one of the diamonds.Lowlight was that the Pom was off his game somewhat(musta had a hard night just prior to it)lol.
Once again thanks Niv and Geoff.
Btw Mags we didn't get to thank you for the ratties before you had to leave so thanks for the rats.

cheers M+P.

Yep

Yep, gotta say I agree. Really nice day and really nice people! Great to put names to a few more faces (although I'll probably forget them over time - senile dimentia kicking in!).

Mark, I'll upload mine asap, after I reduce them in size somewhat and blur a couple of faces! :wink:

Thanks Popp and family for a great day.

A fantastic day! A big thankyou to Geoff and Niv!
Everything was great. I had great company on the way up and way back - thanks Laura!
My steak was cooked to perfection - thanks Greg!
I got to hold/see some beautiful reps - thanks Geoff and Niv again!
..and there was some great company throughout the day - thanks eveyone.

PS. Special thankyou to Graham's son Jamie for rescuing me from the Olive before it was able to poo in my hair! :)

Thanks Niv and Popp honey it was a great day and was exciting to see your beautiful animals I had heard so much about. Thanks for your directions.
Thanks Nic for your car company and thankyou also for inviting me to see your snake babies and the most awesome enclosures in the world. Apologies that I'm a crap navigator and thanks for your directions.
Thanks Mags for the Beardie (Christened Criag, aka Mags)! What a great surprise thanks a million! Thanks too for your directions.
Thanks David for trying not to call me Pinkie. Thanks also for your directions.

Apologies Mark for leading you astray on the return journey ("Who is that creepy guy tailing us?") hehehe. Hope you made it home in one piece!

LOL I almost forgot about that...
Hope you made it home Mark and learned not to follow a car driven and navigated by girls too interested in chatting to worry about where they are going.
Thanks again Laura - I owe you one! :)

:p What a great day,thanks everyone for coming & making the day a success.It was great to catch up with everyone & meeta few new faces(amazing as it may seem there is still a couple of members i hadnt met),sorry to the people i didnt get to chat with much but i was all over the place lol.Special thanks to sarah,pinkie n mags as they travelled along way to make it here,aswell to everyone it was a great day & i will be holding more bbqs in future. :p
P.s sorry bout the poop craig blame mash i hadnt fed him yet :lol:

Well it's mostly been all said but I'd like to say thanks to Niv for the effort that you put in with the hosting (Geoff too). We had a great time and really enjoyed meeting the people behind the avatars and the previous mug shots. Geoff I loved the collection and somehow seem to have been even more inspired about the world of reptiles - didn't think that was possible.

Sorry to Laura for calling you Pinkie. Sorry to David for calling him David.

Great to see you again Nicole, Sarah, Craig and Harrison. Jamie says thanks to Teaghan (sp) for the use of her rock seat.

Pom was still sober when I left to do my chores. Hi to all the others that I said hello to and didn't have time to have a proper chat with.

Load of fun and made a nice change from my working weekends.

G

cheers geoff n niv, bloody awsome day as usuall, sorry to my fans, i tried to drink myself into oblivian but i think i`ve become immune :S

Cheers
Pom le git

You can call me ANYTIME.... It makes ME feel good heheheheh
As previouslystated : DAMN YOU NSW PEOPLE

Sounds like it was another great day for APS members.
Hopefully I shall make it to the next 1...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back