Another APS BBQ ~ pics up

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will have to try and make it to a meeting one day, looks like everyone had a good day.
Be nice to put some faces to the names.
I think i reckognised one person, Greg but i could be wrong :)

Not just the NSW people this time Ben, 2 of the QLD'ers made it down. :)

Looks like you had great day people. I am jelaous. I had to stay with miss slatey, she is not feeling well and i am only nurse available.
Thank you David for mooving the pictures.

please plan another one, and give us plenty of notice...
i want to come and meet some people... i only met my first aps member, artie, this weekend.
feeling a bit left out.

astrobeka said:
please plan another one, and give us plenty of notice...
i want to come and meet some people... i only met my first aps member, artie, this weekend.
feeling a bit left out.

Ditto beka.............will shout you a drink (clean slate and all that)

cheers
meg

astrobeka said:
cool.
sounds like a good idea...
lets give stp a run for his money!

oh gawd, might be past the firewater stage :? Hey Seth saw pic in your gallery, is that you throwing flames after a drink of slateys infamous water??????????
meg

hahahahaha, bring it on ladies, bring it on.....i did mention i get very promiscuous whilst drunk....

hehehehe

Stevethepom said:
hahahahaha, bring it on ladies, bring it on.....i did mention i get very promiscuous whilst drunk....

haha your still a baby pom..................lived and partied through the 80's mate. Am sure we can find you a nice little corner and blankie so you can sleep it off mate, you will need it............

meg

hehehehe

hahahahahaha, good call, i`m gonna go play with me tonka trucks and leave the drinking to you gals...

but shhhhhhhh dont tell anyone i`m a lightweight

Stevethepom said:
hahahahahaha, good call, i`m gonna go play with me tonka trucks and leave the drinking to you gals...

haha goodnight pom, don't think you are at tonka truck level (even my kids are past that stage), just me showing my age.
btw not too much drinking going on in the 80's apart from the old beam and passion pop (spent my youth at dance parties :twisted: ), so you would more than likely drink me under the table.

meg

but shhhhhhhh dont tell anyone i`m a lightweight

yes, the gloves are off... were never on in the first place, actually.
stp, get ready to be shown up by some girls.

and, you getting promiscuous while drunk... is that a joke?
you're promiscuous all the time, aren't you?
and drunk all the time... hmmm, makes sense now.

earthmother how nice it is when they grow up eh? But your spacegirl is ok.

I dont call her astronaughty for nothing Slatey. But she's a small type big girl now. From what I can see VB man is a goodish pommy boy. hahaha. I won't watch too close. promise. >>whispers<< any dirt straight to me hey Slatey?. whoops..I typed that in public.
Em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back