Another eBay weirdo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ur al panseys i just bidded lol i hope i win it would make a super bday pressie for myself

U GUYS SUCK who outbidded me! u have really burst my bubble now
ruined my day!

Mmm think you might have been outbid lana !

This guy must be wetting himself with laughter.

I wonder if he will accept pick up.

There's a new highest bid on this item, but there's still a chance to make it yours. Increase your bid to have a chance at winning.

WAS THAT U TARYN god i wont ever speak to u again if it was! lol

i was going to ask if he would alow me to pick it up lol

I sold an air guitar.
And a blank CD titled "best of air guitar 2000 to 2002" on Ebay.
If people are stupid enough to spend money just to have a laugh then so be it. Why not be the one to profit from it.

PS,
They usually don't sell anymore becuase they have been done to death, but awhile ago you would actually make money from this weird stuff. I kid you not. I have heard of a cardboard box with the letter X sold on it as an X-Box. I have seen empty jam jars, a used condom wrapper (apparently from Eminem doing the guys GF lol), Burnt toast that looked like Mona lisa OR Jesus Christ, E.T looking nutri grain, Chewed gum by some celebrity etc.

Also Ebay offers $5000 cash to the funniest listing of the month.
I have seen a bloke modeling his ex's wedding dress and it was the funniest listing I ever read. Full of sarcasm, wit & class. He won it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back