Another eBay weirdo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't me.
I only made about $3-4 after paying Ebay fees lol.
But I made something like $15 on the CD lmao

Just putting it out there....I have a whole bunch of pegs up for sale
willing to sell for half the amount that the winning bidder ends up paying..

Also they are in almost perfect condition *appart from the cobwebs :p*

wonder if ill be able to sell my rats poo as special poo? i guess ive got half a chance seeing as people are bidding on a broken peg

wonder if ill be able to sell my rats poo as special poo? i guess ive got half a chance seeing as people are bidding on a broken peg

You put dog turd in a jar and say it is from your service as a dog groomer/walker.
ATM underbelly is all the rage in Aus, so make out like it's Mathew Newton (Mr Asia) or Roy Billings (Bob Trimbole) dogs poo lol

At the bottom in fine print put a NB: notice that item may not be from the exact dog as described but from 1 of many dogs you groom & walk.

TRUST ME

You put dog turd in a jar and say it is from your service as a celebrity dog groomer/walker.
ATM underbelly is all the rage in Aus, so make out like it's Mathew Newton (Mr Asia) or Roy Billings (Bob Trimbole) dogs poo lol

At the bottom in fine print put a NB: notice that item may not be from the exact dog as described but from 1 of many dogs you groom & walk.

TRUST ME
lol scammer. i cant stop laughing at that amazomian

:shock::shock::shock::?:lol:
If there is some very weird person out there selling a broken white peg, a coke bottle and a peice of seaweed, imagine the sorts of things they would buy!!!:?:shock::lol::rolleyes:

the real question is would you wana take the risk and meet someone like him who sells broken pegs on ebay...or is it would it be safe to...
Hehehe!
Yes... It would be interesting, though...

Reptile keepers.
They buy vermiculite & sphag moss even though their not gardening.
They breed crickets, roaches, meal worms, rodents & other crazy crap.
They scour the streets on council clean up days looking for their next wardrobe enclosure.
Most of their time is spent in online forums arguing over anything & everything.
And they buy/sell used light globes and other miniscule gear.

Nothing wrong with weirdos :p

the real question is would you wana take the risk and meet someone like him who sells broken pegs on ebay...or is it would it be safe to...

Would it be safe to meet the bidders/buyers?;)

Yeh amazonian, def nothing wrong with weirdos, need more of 'em:D:D:D

Reptile keepers.
They buy vermiculite & sphag moss even though their not gardening.
They breed crickets, roaches, meal worms, rodents & other crazy crap.
They scour the streets on council clean up days looking for their next wardrobe enclosure.
Most of their time is spent in online forums arguing over anything & everything.
And they buy/sell used light globes and other miniscule gear.

Nothing wrong with weirdos :p
Good point.

How boring would the word be without weirdos?
Pretty boring, I reckon. :p:D:lol:
But selling a broken peg...
Oh well.:)
It might be a dare, or the person might have wanted to give a few people a laugh, or...:rolleyes:
Oh well!:D
Good on them.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back