Another hero

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterrat

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Another optical illusion and another American hero. I like his "anti-rattler" boots.

Still a decent size, it is only a metre from him. Was this the Rattler Round up? Why is he holding a dead rattler with a stick? Why don't they have a Red Neck Roundup?

Still a decent size, it is only a metre from him. Was this the Rattler Round up? Why is he holding a dead rattler with a stick? Why don't they have a Red Neck Roundup?

Rule No.1: Don't talk about Red Neck Roundup.
Rule No.2: Bring your own stick and beer bait.

Its actually closer to the camera then it is to him.

corse them god damn rattlers are vermin, don't you know that girl?

Caption should read "Hillbilly/rednecks are threatened by a smarter,better looking species"

Last edited:
Has anyone heard about the "forced evolution" that these knobs are causing which is creating rattlesnakes that don't rattle? I saw a doco about it a while ago but I'd like to see if any other research has gone into it

Guys you need to stop being so horrible!!! This poor guy has prolly gone to a lot of trouble given his intelligence prolly makes it near impossible to breathe and walk at the same time let alone kill something. Shame on all of you!

Where he's from that is most likely to be a mating ritual to seduce his sister who is prolly also his mother and customary in courtship to produce something dead. Have you no tolerance?

And those shoes are probably the only clothes he has that werent made of flannel or bought from a $2 shop so he is probably very fashion conscious. Im sure he even has sex with them to practice for when he gets to ride his whale of a toothless wife.

You should all go sit in a corner and think about what youve just said. For shame!

I am sitting in the corner right now .... not out of shame but I need to vomit just thinking about riding a toothless whale of a wife.

It's not much different here in Australia sometimes, this morning I arrived at a call to remove some young brown snakes from a garage. I was informed by the owner that he had already managed to kill 3 of them, but he knew there were more because when he poured kerosene down a crack one of them popped there head up.
I managed to find 2 more dead down that crack.

He truly could not see anything wrong with his actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back