Another new enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudimans

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just thought i'd post some pics of my new enclosure i'm building. Its 2200w x 2000h x 900d. It has a glass divider down the middle so it is actually 2 enclosures. The background i'm making will continue through both enclosures making it look like one rock wall.

I just put on the first coat of render so i'll keep you updated as i go. Oh and its for a pair of RSP's

Attachments

• IMG_1226.jpg
    IMG_1226.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 349
  • IMG_1227.jpg
    IMG_1227.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 357
  • IMG_1228.jpg
    IMG_1228.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 331
Thats looking unreal DB! I'm really gunna have to come down for a visit.

Feel like knocking me up a few? :p

Thanks guys. Im thinking i may have to put another ledge in there under the other one but on left hand side just to break it up abit.
Your welcome anytime Matt just let me know :) Its actually alot easier than i thought it would be, the only reason this one is a little bit hard is the size. I can't turn it over to coat it so i make a dreadful mess i have to clean up
And RSP is for Rough Scaled Pythons.

thats looking great mudi keep us up dated with the progress

Do you have pics of the other enclosures? They look about the same size?

These are the rest. I'll have to do backgrounds for all these too now

Attachments

• lined.jpg
    lined.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 271
He does actually, i only put it in there as a decoration but i've caught him laying across it quite a few times. It's like a hammock for snakes, but i had to warn him not to swing on it :)

Thats awesome.I'm going to give it a go:).

looks awsome mate. what the latice on the back in the 2nd pic for? is that for holding the rock on or is there heat cord or something behind it?

Thanks everyone for your comments
Well all i have to do now is decide whether to paint it or use oxide and do another layer of coloured render.
The mesh look is just the foam that i used, its the bottom of a waffle pad they use when they poor house slabs

Attachments

• IMG_1229.jpg
    IMG_1229.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 105
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back