another noob

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nice you have met you too please take the time to fill out your public profile, what kind of reptile are you wanting to get?

Welcome, and what sort of reptile are you going to get? There are a few people here into bikes and that, we have also got a few petrol heads!

yeah i have 5 bikes and also am the president of australias z31 300zx club what kind of bike do you have?

me just a 125 cbr, lol didn't know how small that was when i bought the bike looking to get a cruiser when i get my open class licence in feb, only aloow a 250 in wa for your first year, i want a stimson python to start with but i really have no idea

me just a 125 cbr, lol didn't know how small that was when i bought the bike looking to get a cruiser when i get my open class licence in feb, only aloow a 250 in wa for your first year, i want a stimson python to start with but i really have no idea
Hey MarcR, welcome to the forums.
I used to ride a while ago. Started out with a cbr 250. Never got my P's though as my bike was stolen :( Wasn't insured (cost a fortune for young riders to insure an imported bike in NSW:evil:) so I never ended up getting another one. I was much younger back then and $6K was alot of money for me,took me ages to save up for it
Haven't heard of the CBR125, are they new? What are they worth? Wouldnt mind getting back into it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back