Another Petlinkism

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adbacus

Reaction score
Found this on Petlink tonight. What The???????? Correct me if i'm wrong, but I've never heard of these unless the dude is askin for Black n Gold Jungles, Black and Gold Phase White Lipped or are they a type of exotic??????

...............wanted blackgold python ................ - mat_tam (penrith) 14-Nov-06 07:57 PM AEST

Posted by mat_tam (penrith) on 14-Nov-06 07:57 PM AEST
To reply to this advertisement email [email protected]

hey loking for a pair around 500 each i need photos please thanks verry keen for nice ones

Would have to be jungles. Where did you get the white-lipped part from can't see it in the add?

Would have to be jungles. Where did you get the white-lipped part from can't see it in the add?

The white lipped part was part of my question. I was asked by someone a few months ago about white lipped pythons and mentioned that they came in a black and gold phase. This, the jungle, blonde mac were the first three that came to mind. The price range that I am thinking off for what he's askin and what's available seemed incompatible. Closest was probably a jungle, but my understanding of the pricing, a good black n gold jungle was much higher.

Yeh seems like he is just after black and gold jungles and hoping for miracle bargains

You will pick up a decent pair of B&G jungles for 500 each which he seems to imply in the second post but the first seems to indicate $500 for the pair, might just be a typo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back