Even more exotics on Petlink

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another add from same seller, they know they are exotic all right

for all turtle lovers

exotic turtle for sale

email to find out further details

Please do not contact these people and say anything about their selling being illegal. All you are doing is tipping them off. They will be scared off and merely say to all new enquiries that it was a fake add. Better to email a link to the relevant authority and let them contact them. This has certainly been done for the above selling adds.

Someone said that the authorities do nothing about these adds. That is not correct. It is just that they don't go throwing people in jail over it. But rather they "educate" the people.

That guy 'Mauro' knows full well they are illegal.

I rang and asked him if he knew they were, and he was like, 'they're illegal? Really? You're kidding me!!' (He did not sound sarcastic either.

I'm curious. Was he a youngish fellow. I'm a school teacher in the ACT and last year I taught a C Mauro in year 10. He was fascinated by my snakes (all legal BTW). I emailed the person you mentioned to find out if it was the same C Mauro but got no reply.

QUOTE = would it be possible to breed a local snake with an exotic? because that would create its own collection of problems.

imagine an Inland Taipan X Black Mamba! now that would be an issue :lol:

what about crossing a death adder with a blue tounge lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back