Another Vic B.B.Q

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moosey?? Can't you get anything/gathering happening up Wang way for the end of April. I will be over Mexico Way then? What about getting something organised for Neil Sonnemann's breeding facility? Cheers Cheryl

well we have not heard a peep out of one prominent member of aps, so r u going to come phil or u "busy"? i cant wait.

nigmax said:
Newbies lol,
should be fun :twisted: ,
I hope they all know about the slab of crownies entrance fee
Oh i forgot to mention entrance fee in first post :lol: but seriously its byo drinks and i will supply sausages and rissoles, if you want steak or fancy stuff just bring it with you or buy it at "Stevo's Gourmet Meats" on your way here lmao.

Well maybe for you greg ill make an exception but i can guarantee westy wont be getting steak as he doesnt keep it down very long and would be a waste.

Is he cooking breaky again? I want some of them famous rabbit snags that you were telling me are Sooooo special Stevo :wink:

Oh and Angel, there is no way in hell any of you could pass through my doors with the gatekeeper at home :lol: I'd gladly host Melb's 'Part 6' APS Booze-up :D And unlike Stevo's slab of Crownies my entry fee will just be a frozen rat :wink: .......I'm cheap! :D :lol: :lol:

lmao Moose is she really that bad?

How about, i kidnap her, lock her in a cargo container somewhere, you host a party, well remember about her in a few days?

How's that? :shock: :wink: :lol:

angelrose said:
lmao Moose is she really that bad?

How about, i kidnap her, lock her in a cargo container somewhere, you host a party, well remember about her in a few days?

How's that? :shock: :wink: :lol:

:lol: The funny thing is you'll never get to find out! :lol: She ain't called the gatekeeper for nothing! :lol: :wink:

Bryony said:
moosenoose said:
.......I'm cheap! :D :lol: :lol:

yes, yes you are.....APS auction!

i'll start it at..... 2c

;)

Yipeeeeeee I'm worth 2 cents :D

I reckon he be worth 10 cents if he gets another snake. (but he is scared)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back