Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

craig.a.c

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Wagga Wagga, New South Wales, Australia, Australia
I was looking through the "Keeping Children's pythons" book the other day since it looked like my stimmies were going for it, fingers crossed. In the book it says that, ..."Smith divided the "Children's Python" group into four full species and one sub-species", but it doesn't say what the sub-species is. There are the Stimson's Python (stimsoni), Pygmy Python (perthensis), Childrens python (childreni) and the Spotted Python (maculosus), can anyone tell me what the sub-species is?

Thanks Zoolander, did a google search to find some more info, thanks again for the reply.

This is the reason i rarely come onto this site anymore. 12 months ago I would have got more then one reply, these days the site is full of useless chit chat and very little information. 37 views and 1 reply, great site.

Well it's better to have the right information and no misleading information. People may be looking through threads and come across this and not know the answer so don't contribute.

This is the reason i rarely come onto this site anymore. 12 months ago I would have got more then one reply, these days the site is full of useless chit chat and very little information. 37 views and 1 reply, great site.

I looked at the thread, and saw your question had been answered. What's the point of posting the same thing someone had already posted?

You asked a question, you got your answer.

craig... your question was answered in 43 mins at 6:42 am on a sunday morning... i think you did well ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back