Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mach

Not so new Member
Reaction score
where can i get one? any ides?
thanks in advance.

I have a few people looking into it for me. I will let you know if I find anything.
They are a Western Australian snake and very hard to come by.

very few of them around but they do come by every so often.

Just have to keep looking

Not too cheap either

If you keep an eye out you will come across them. They are generally around the $1500 mark for adults and $800 each for feeding juveniles. There are lots of them written in as A.stimsoni and A.childreni too. Unfortunately they have small clutches, from 1-5 eggs so aren't going to become common to quickly.

If you like I will ask for an extra one should any of my people find someone who is breeding them. Do you have a preference for male or female at this stage? And how much are you willing to pay?

There were some listed for sale about a month ago - $1500 each. I think it may have been on RDU...

Although uncommon, there have been 13 that i've seen up for grabs this year. All have been $1500 each whether juvenile or adult! It is beleived one group of breeders is stocking up! All have dissapeared insantly!

...I wonder who might be stocking up on rare pythons? ;)

i think they are boring little things, wouldnt pay 500 for one, but then again ive been offered them for free and turned them down.

i think they are boring little things, wouldnt pay 500 for one, but then again ive been offered them for free and turned them down.

My idea of fun isn't force feeding garden worms pinky thighs for dinner! I wouldn't pay what people are now asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back