Any one in Queensland?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jezza

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new at this and wondering if anyone on this list is from Queensland or am I out here on my own?
Jezza

excellent, thought I was alone! I am only up the road a bit, Rockhampton to be exact

I'm on the Sunshine Coast in sometimes sunny QLD.

Expansa1

I'm from Ipswich, where our rivers run brown and we have no regaerd for whats left of our bushland.

I'm from North Queenslands "dense lush tropical-rainforest's, where the girls are devine, the sea a shimmering blue, the sand as white as snow, and for miles on foot in untouched wilderness one can go..............no not really, sounds good but?

I was just in 'dense luch tropical-rainforests in Nth QLD for 3 days and yes the seas are shimmering blue, the sand is clean, and there is great wilderness, but i tell u what, the females are nothing special sorry buddy, come down to brisbane. then u'll find some good ones.

Yeah so thats was y all the darker skinned people were comming closer to me, musta wanted food. Nah but seriously up there the places are great, though i really didn't see many nice females.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back