Anyone going to the Tool concerts?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We got tickets last week! So pumped! Saw them play in Brisbane a few years ago and it was awesome. We have seated tickets, front and center, Brisbane 6th may. Woohoo, cannot wait!

I am a massive Tool fan. Have been for years and I will be missing out again due to lack of funds :( I sorted all my presale stuff out and then couldn't pay.
Every member of Tool is a genius, not just Maynard. Danny, Adam and Justin are the best on their respective instruments. Most of the music is written, then Maynard comes in and puts lyrics to it. As much as he is a musical genius, his band mates are just as good, maybe better. I'm a drummer and I have a tattoo portrait of Danny Carey on my forearm (although a bad allergic reaction lost some of the ink and now he looks like Freddy Krueger so some touch ups are in order) as he is my biggest inspiration. I have a book signed by Danny also.
They're working on their new album so I reckon there might be a good chance of hearing some new gear at their gigs.

Ill just have to make do with APC at Soundwave on Saturday.

Last edited:
I would love to go but unfortunately can't make it but I am interested in what you guys think the meaning behind Stinkfist is? I have my thoughts on it and want to know what other fans think.

Tool are more about the music, not so much as stage presence ( which I agree Rammstein would absolutely blow them away in that regard, I would like to see them one day too! )
That is what I mean. It would be good to see them and solely them without a huge pyrotechnics show before them. Doesnt do them justice as half the crowd left after rammstiene before tool played as the last act as the headliners

I am, to both Melbourne shows. Love Tool and have seen them every time they have come out in the last 10 years

That is what I mean. It would be good to see them and solely them without a huge pyrotechnics show before them. Doesnt do them justice as half the crowd left after rammstiene before tool played as the last act as the headliners
All those people must have been there just for the show, I believe Katy Perry puts on a good show ,maybe that is up their alley. I am not a big fan of Ramstein because I don't speak German, if you don't understand the words then all it is to you is a catchy tune and there is enough of them on tv commercials.

Woohoo, got tickets to Tool for my birthday. Anyone seen the VIP package on ticketek?? $504 which includes q&a with adam jones amongst other bits and pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back