Anyone Want Exotics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They just don't stop do they! I say flood there inbox from an untraceable email tie them up in spam!!

i think he has a licence for them or something like that thats what he told me when he was selling exotics last season so yer

i think he has a licence for them or something like that thats what he told me when he was selling exotics last season so yer
Yep. Its the "I DON'T CARE THAT ITS ILLEGAL" license. It costs a small fortune, but once you get it you don't have to obey the law anymore. Very handy license to have...

:rolleyes:

well he said he had a zoo licence or exhibitors licence i think i cant recall it but ill pop him an email

Dragon keeper thats what i thought aswell as i know someone who does the exhibitions here in aus has a boa constricter on it i seen it on a web site a couple of years ago

Isis but you can sell them to the people who have the proper licence for them so why cant he advertise them on pet link?

And how many people do you know that have the apprpriate licence.....anyone that has the licences would not buy and sell off something as dodgy as petlink.....

python blue, i would bet alot on the whole thing being illedal, how gullible are you?

grimbeny he had them for sale last year aswell so just going by what he has said but you can keep exotics on a exhibitioners lic so yer.
Isis your right there, why would they sell on pet link for, ill just wait for the email i get back from him and post it up here.

LOL thats some funny stuff....i wonder if anyone actually falls for the scammers anymore?!?!

Im gunna buy an Elephant :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: The nice man on the web site said they eat doggies :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back