Anyone Want Exotics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it very well may be a scam but a few things that caught my eye were. If you were a scammer would you call yourself THE GHOST (UNDERGROUND) I wouldn't. Also they placed a wanted ad and the reptiles for sale aren't unheard of (UNDERGROUND) in Australia.
Cheers Ragin.

The fact of the matter is unless your a exibitor then you dont buy repies. Zoos trade and swap. Matt

Yeah but would you really risk buying these things???

I am also astounded at the number of people who get caught with these scams, and the email ones too.

No one has a "License" to sell any exotics to the general public, weather they have a 'Zoo" license or not.

It's illegal, pure and simple, weather you would like to believe them or not.

Spot on mertle!

On another note, a little birdy told me only yesterday that someone in Sydney currently has 200+ Corn Snakes for sale @ $200ea!!

Wouldn't the authorities email him and meet up with him. Why doesnt that happen. I know these snakes are out there but if you are stupid enough to advertise on petlink or the net, why aren't they being caught. And why does pet link allow them to advertise!!!!!!

LOL true, just about anyone with an exhibitors license would use the ASMP.

This is my first post on the website.

No its quite expensive someone else just told me you can get them for $100 LMAO

Hey Isis, take a bex and lie down.....:rolleyes::lol:

I wonder how much a red headed agama would be if he could get one. I love the agama. I saw them in San diego zoo they are awesome. Why didnt someone bring them in instead of ugly corn snakes.

Just joking of course before anyone starts throwing abuse at me.

you guys are kiding if you think there legal

packages... i think a friend of a friend of a friend may be friends with this birdie you speak of

candy cane hatchies $200, and there are a truckload of them
normal colours are less..

i got offered some of these within a week of deciding that i wanted to keep snakes..
to say i was shocked was an understatement..
damn near anything i could think of, was available, or waiting to hatch

for someone that has just gone to all the trouble of getting a licence,
buying a snake from a legit breader,
doing a course, so i hada better idea how to keep a snake as best as possible..
these things are waved infront of your nose, and it can be very hard to say, no thanks, i'm keeping it all legit

No i'm not gullible as i said it very well may be a scam. I just think that it is a very odd name for a scammer. I know of several people who say they can get me exotics. With so many around it could be true. Who knows.
Look up gullible in a dictionary Raging......its probably got your name there.

OPMV anyone?

If they've been bred and available in Aus for generations, so i've heard, is OPMV an issue???

I don't really know how it's spread or anything so feel free to corrrect me if i'm wrong...

I mean with the obvious availability of the animals why would anyone risk smuggling them in now when they sell for less than our native snakes???

Ben

ragin i think the name shows it is a scam, no location for a start other then underground or everywhere.

I dont like exotics and don't see the point of having a snake you could basically show no one

But $200 for a illegal snake i always thought they would have cost more being illegal and all, or is it that there is a truckload of them so they are cheaper? What do they do with the hatchlings if they dont sell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back