Anything still missing?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Administrator

Please let me know if anything is still broken after the move here.

What ever the little things that go in front of these isn't working if that helps
Control Panel
Private Messages
Inbox (0)
Sent Items
Compose Message
Track Messages
Edit Folders
Subscribed Threads
List Subscriptions
Subscriptions
Edit Folders

What ever the little things that go in front of these isn't working if that helps
Control Panel
Private Messages
Inbox (0)
Sent Items
Compose Message
Track Messages
Edit Folders
Subscribed Threads
List Subscriptions
Subscriptions
Edit Folders

I don't quite understand. Can you please go into more details?

http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/showthread.php?p=904130#post904130 i still cannot see attachments. Also i have been speaking to a mate and when he comes onto aps it still says it will be down for a few hours because of moving to a new server. Only 41 users online, i think its not only him with that prob

Yes, some people will need to wait for their ISPs to update their DNS caches. Nothing I can do about that. As for the attachments, try pressing Ctrl-F5 to see if that refreshes it.

also with your quotes, next to our username it has a box with the cross and next to that it says "view post"

I get little squares at the front of these - but when I paste them it looks ok
like this - like the red x but not a cross just a dot.
Control Panel
Private Messages
Inbox (0)
Sent Items
Compose Message
Track Messages
Edit Folders
Subscribed Threads
List Subscriptions
Subscriptions
Edit Folders

my chat dosnt work for me i click it it has the loading screens then it goes all white and thats it

. As for the attachments, try pressing Ctrl-F5 to see if that refreshes it.[/quote]

still cannot see the pics in posts have done the ctrl-f5 it refreshed the page but still no pics

i can get pics of posts put up today but one that where put up while you was doing the move dont show up

I can't see attachments from recent threads. Everything else seems fine.

My virginity went missing along time ago so if you come across it could you send it back please.

Any attachments from yesterday will be lost because of the move.

Is there usually something on front page saying how many members currently in chat????

hasn't been there for a while benson. i think it was too demanding to run

everything seems to be OK for me.

i like the bit under threads that says :Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back