Anything still missing?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or is the site a little slower since the move? It seems to take 3-5 seconds longer to load a page?

Running really well for me considering I'm on dial up speeds at the moment.

I cant upload pictures into threads :-( HELP! it takes me to the attachment page and i go thru the motions and when it starts to load the whole thing just goes white and nothing happens :-(

Testing attachment upload.

Attachments

11.5 KB · Views: 85
Hmm... seems to work for me. What format pictures have you tried? What size are the uploads? Does it happen straight away or does it seem to "time out"?

For some reason I have broken my signature (for some reason it came up as a link?) and there’s just no way it lets me edit it via Control Panel now (starts to load then the screen goes blank and wont load).

Thanks

The herp chat doesnt work in the chat....only the chit chat

I cant stand herp talk in the chit chat :p

so painfully slow since upgrade. Anything I need to do?

Aussie Pythons and Snakes > Forum > Reptile Related General Herps
when you click on the Aussie Pythons and Snakes it takes you to the index not forum again
This is expected behaviour now. To go to the forum home page, click "Forum". Go go to the APS front page, click "Aussie Pythons and Snakes". I will take the time in the next couple of days to make sure this is consistent across all sections of the site.

The herp chat doesnt work in the chat....only the chit chat

I cant stand herp talk in the chit chat :p
Completely understand. This should be fixed now. Let me know how it goes.

so painfully slow since upgrade. Anything I need to do?
Not really. Obviously because we are on a new server (and new network) speeds will vary. I have found that the site is a bit slower from home now, but almost no difference when I access it from uni or work. It comes down to your ISP.

I have had this happen a couple of times tonight.(see pic)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back