APS Calendar

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

Greebo just finalized APS Calendar. Looks great and I think that you will like it.
We have limited amount for sale. Only 60 of them and 7 of them sold in first few minutes.

Thank you Greebo for your hard work.
Also thank you to all competitors involved in photo competition for this calendar.:)

http://www.aussiepythons.com/?page=purchase-calendar

I've paid for one, but it was via eCheque, so it'll take a couple of days for you to get the money. Will that be a problem?

No, your calendar has been reserved so you won't miss out if the rest of them sell in the mean time.

Woohoo, got mine! Thanks Slateman, and keep the great comps coming!

I really wanted to get one but don't have paypal :x

woohoo got mine....

Dave94 if you have a bank account you can use paypal,
otherwise if i am allowed to get 2 i would get another and you pay me via direct debit :)

You can also pay by credit card with paypal.

Yeah I know, mum doesn't want to do that :lol: I would buy one if you could deposit into someones bank account :)

slateman, if i get another and dave pops the money into my account can the calender get delivered to his address?
or shall i buy it using daves user name and pay with my paypal?
thanks
danni

slateman, if i get another and dave pops the money into my account can the calender get delivered to his address?
or shall i buy it using daves user name and pay with my paypal?
thanks
danni

I wouldn't want you doing that till I payed ;) I'd deposit into your account before you ordered one :)

Just a quick note Slateman .......... that .pdf preview you posted is a rather large copy and although the birthdays etc are blurred, its still very easy for someone to save and print one off for themselves free of charge, especially since none of the pages have a big preview sign across them ;)

Good luck to them if they have, I say. The quality in the preview looks very poor. No doubt the actual calendar will surpass that for quality 100 times over ;-)

Wow!! I feel quite flattered being in there, there was some amazing pics in amongst those submitted! I certainly don't envy the difficult task you folks must have had on your hands trying to choose the ones that went into it! Congrates to you on an amazing looking calender!! Fantastic!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back