APS Calendar

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got my calender. Looks awesome! Good job guys :D

You've sent them? Woohoo, better go check & see if mine is here!....." vroooom, off to the PO".........

The calender is awesum, got mine today, mrs bought it as an xmas present for me, but didnt no that id be at home sick when it arrived.... great work guys its the best so far! Brad

Thanks guys, my calendar arrived yesterday and it's fantastic! What makes it better than a shop bought one is that these amazing photos have come from everyday people who we speak to on this site! Very special... 2 thumbs up!

Cheers
Kristy

UGHH! My mum has stolen the calender from the letter box and she said that I cant see it until Christmas :evil:

Lol :p

I got mine today!!! It is fantastic, well done Greebo!

Calander

Hi everyone,

Got my calander today, Greebo you have done a wonderful job putting this together, congratulations, I think it is AWESOME.

I would like to say to everyone on APS, have a safe and merry christmas and a fantastic new year..

Well done Greebo...

Baz :D:D:D:D:D

I think that we have last 10 left and all calendars will be sold.

I wish I could buy one, but then again, who would pay like $30 for a calendar!?

Well, I would (for an APS calendar), but its my parents that wouldnt :p

has anyone in SA received theirs yet? ... still waiting :( lol
DAnni

I picked mine up on Friday from the local PO. Sent registered mail! And it is AWESOME!!!!!! Everyone involved should be very proud, my calendar will have the pics removed ( at the end of the year, of course!) & framed. They should look good around the computer area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back