APS Calendar

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shipping to the U.S.?

I would like to get one but would need it shipped to the U.S. Don't think I'll be taking a jaunt over there in the next month so can't pick it up myself. Not sure it that gets too involved for you or not, then there's the money part too. I can do paypal but wanted to check first. Thanks!
Andy

Good luck to them if they have, I say. The quality in the preview looks very poor. No doubt the actual calendar will surpass that for quality 100 times over ;-)

Adam would of deliberately made the quality poor in the PDF to stop the downloading.

quick question....
tehre is a picture of a BHP on the calendar for Feb..
but the description says its a woma???

Last edited by a moderator:
quick question....

Look at it this way....a unique calendar like this with an error......worth thousands in a few years time ;)

quick question....

Ha Ha
This limited edition with mistake will be collector item.
Like coins or stamps with similar history.

make that 24....just got mine. Need a new calendar for the office at home so why not this one!

so can anyone help Viaaf out, he is from the US and wants a copy ( see page 2 on this thread)

Got my Calendar

I received mine today....After only ordering saturday.:D :D:D 3 days is awesome service and a top job on the calendar too.

Thank you very much to all involved.

I Haven't gotten mine yet :)

Thanks greebo and crew,myne came today. :D
Though haven't looked at it yet as my wife rapped it up for xmas :(
Im sure its great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back