APS Calendar

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could buy one, but then again, who would pay like $30 for a calendar!?

Well, I would (for an APS calendar), but its my parents that wouldnt :p

It is about the going rate for a good calendar, plus it is unique to anything else out there.

It is about the going rate for a good calendar, plus it is unique to anything else out there.

I agree, but there was a couple of photos, don't know what the cause was, be it not a high enough resolution photo, printer quality or what, but some turned out poorer quality than I expected for that amount/price, although a LOT of work did go into it (I assume there was also a deadline that had to be stuck to also?), and from a distance, the said photos do still look clear (can't see the "striping" on them etc.) and I noticed a few members had multiple birthdays in different/multiple months/days (all minor details really) - Sorry, I am known to be very observant with things like this, I also picked up on the blackheaded/woma thing first time I saw it too, and I have picked out typo's in published books and articles etc also - and for a (I assume) first attempt, overall it was a job very well done ;) everyone involved should be very proud! Overall I am happy with the outcome...

Haha indeed it may well become a collectable Fay! like cogger and Iss 1 & 4 of Vol. 1 Reps Aus Magazine and be highly sought after in the future for a pretty penny lol

i printed my own out ;) so it cost me $0 :D:D

The quality must of been awesome.....especially on an A4 and not an A3
plus the fact that Adam made a point of making it a not so good copy to print knowing that people would .... :rolleyes:

The quality must of been awesome.....especially on an A4 and not an A3
plus the fact that Adam made a point of making it a not so good copy to print knowing that people would .... :rolleyes:

in fact it came out rather good :) except everyones bitrhdates but meh i dont care about them the pics were good but it was free so i dont care if it wasnt 100%

in fact it came out rather good :) except everyones bitrhdates but meh i dont care about them the pics were good but it was free so i dont care if it wasnt 100%
:lol::lol::lol::lol:who's a cheeky boy then :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

has anyone in SA received theirs yet? ... still waiting :( lol
DAnni

Danni sorry we posted one, but I missed to type for greebo the other one directly to you.
Grebs is on it now.

Sorry again.:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back