APS Camping Pole for date to be organized.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What date suit you for APS Camping. Attendants only vote please.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

Now you all have chance to make decision on the date this one night camp will be organized.

Please people who don't plan to attend, don't vote in this pole. Thank you.

i just wanted to know thats all to see if was closer lol

There are alot of cheap flights at the moment so you could always fly down and billet then go to camp spot.....

YES!! I'm off work for the last 3 weekends so as long as no-one votes for the first option I'm there!

OK, also just to clarify Easter is the 8th of April so that may affect some decisons also.

14th of April weekend...they way i can celebrate my birthday......I cant do it the weekendbefore as i have a wedding to go to. Yippee!

Simone.

BUMP, we need more votes for any of the last 3 options!!! (I have to work on the 7-8/4 :lol: )

I voted for the first weekend but can make oll of them and now seeing that some people can't make teh first one I am changing mine to the second one so that really now makes the second one winning by 6 votes to 5.

Man all this talk and my drinks are sitting here waiting for me to drink then!
*starts huging the bottles*
Mmmm....................

You better drink it all. That will fix a lot.:p
I have nothing against drinking if is done by adult. Some times I feel sorry for young people to get drunk so badly, that they loose control. So humiliating. And lot of underage single mothers is created that way also. Sorry for the kids born that way.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Please do NOT vote for April 7&8 I'm in CAIRNS!
OH!
And please don't vote for 28 & 29 Its Lamb of God concert!

But you can vote for 14 & 15 April and May 5 & 6 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back