APS Camping Pole for date to be organized.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What date suit you for APS Camping. Attendants only vote please.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its all good Bryony, 14-15th is taking a nice lead now, should see you there ;)

I am So sorry Little_Angel i did tell u the 14th-15th the shave for a cure was, but hey everyone can still do it, still there on the 15th come everyone be brave and shave for the 15th .. once again sorry little_angel

I'm not shaving my head unless they can come up with a cure for chronic dandruff :lol:

Household remedies to get rid of dandruff are apple cider vinegar (the gold standard of household remedies), salt or lemon juice. Apply the liquid to the scalp and allow to remain for several minutes to several hours, even overnight, then shampoo and rinse clean in the shower. One good way to apply the liquid is from a spray bottle, or simply by pouring over the head. Apple cider vinegar can also be used as a rinse after shampooing: the vinegar will act as both a fungicide to fight the cause of the cell buildup, as well as a rinsing agent, which will rinse clumps of skin away before they appear large enough to be visible. Be careful to avoid contact with the eyes, as it is a vinegar.

hahaha
now you can do it!

LOL!
I am more than willing to color my hair for a cure.....but not shave.......

Looks like we will have it in April 14th.
I will wait for couple more days to finalize this.

I'm happy with that too but it doesn't look like we'll have a huge group going, with a total of 23 votes and only 10 (11 with Pete) for the favourite weekend.

COME ON PEOPLE, JUST CHUCK A SICKIE! BUMP!

i didnt vote for the 14th weekend, only coz i wanted it to b asap:D any weekends fine with me ;) its not like i have a life or anything, haha! ill bet others r the same.

I voted the 7th and 8th because I didn't realise it was Easter (and i can't go then), but I can definitely go on the 14 and 15th or 5th and 6th. :)

I know about many valounteers.:p

Simon this will be organized.

LOL i will be driving- i was offering codeth a lift from the station if he was to come down. I jsut don't want to offer lifts to kids under 18.....cos i'm far from being a responsible adult. If i set my butt on fire two years in a row at Bathurst i'm sure i could imagine another stupid goose on tour moment at Bents Basin.

Simone.

Don't forget the date of our camping adventure is coming closer.
I am in my lab cooking firewater stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back