Are we born abnormal?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
d0e18533d6c5b6ae35b04182f7c624b4.jpg

You're an original. Why would you want to be anything else? I ran with the boys at high cos I got sick of the backstabbing, bitchiness of the girls. It is where I first got my desire to have a snake. A lad brought his python to school & tried to scare the girls. Unfortunately he chose me to "scare" & promptly lost his snake, lol. You are as "normal" as the rest of us.

Hey, like everyone else here has said...... be yourself. dont TRY and fit in with the 'plastics'. When you leave school you will leave them all behind anyway. You have substance in your life, a focus a passion. They have bitchiness, bags and shoes!

Hey i never fit in either! i was gay and had reptiles!!! I was lucky i was never bullied at high school, but was never with the 'in' crowd.

be yourself and have fun in the process. you will find someone to share your interests with.

i got bullied one
so i narked up and broke his colar bone jaw and factured his skull for somereason he dont like me no more
and who said violence dont pay

The hardest thing in life is to be Yourself ;)
High School group-mentality sucks. Don't change yourself to "fit in" with the herd. Be yourself and be proud to be an individual :)

i got bullied one
so i narked up and broke his colar bone jaw and factured his skull for somereason he dont like me no more
and who said violence dont pay

lol i broke some kids arm once after he threw a punch in year 7, never got bullied after that day. IMO i think violence does pay to a certain extent. If i didnt do anything i coulda copped **** for the year or even for years.

don't let society groom you. who told you you had to fit into the group of girls at school?

High school sucks...all i get is dirty looks wen i talk to girls about my "snake". And yeah violence kinda does pay wen it comes to the bullying side of things lol lots of stories there. im still in school, hate it but im gonna get through it, get a good job, get lots of money and get lots and lots and lots and lots of herps :)

I don't know what's wrong with you all but I've been into herps for all of high school and everyones known about it, I don't have any problems with friends, if any thing I have too many, maybe spend less time on an internet forum and more time getting friends :p

I don't know what's wrong with you all but I've been into herps for all of high school and everyones known about it, I don't have any problems with friends, if any thing I have too many, maybe spend less time on an internet forum and more time getting friends :p

Yeah I agree with Hayden, I found every person I told that I had snakes thought they where cool, and girls never seemed turned off, but then again in school I was never really a kid that got picked on or any of that stuff, so yeah I think high school is devided into two groups of people those that loved it and those that hated it, me for one miss school I loved hanging out with mates all day not a problem or care in the world.

chin up....life's too short to be worrying about what others think :)... you only really want to be friends with people who like you for who you are, not for whats popular. im sure you have family who love you and thats what really counts. have faith and just be true to yourself and watch you will soon have friends that are true. ....
and if your ever feeling a bit down...do what i do....you tube kermit the frog singing 'rainbow connection'.... that frog always picks me up...lol

Yes, I've had a pretty hard time fitting in because I was being teased everyday being called "Snake girl" or "Python chick" :?:?:? (very original I know).

If they don't like reptiles, then it's them that are missing out on all the fun!

Plus, personally I would rather not fit in by being myself than be a popular girl who fakes everything.:)

I have only been into reptiles for a very short time (in the scheme of things).Garth has loved them all his life and it has been that love that has rubbed off onto me.
We have a lot of kids come to our place to buy a herp and then get there mice and rats. I get the feeling they prefer to hang around with us more than their own parents and we are older than most of their parents hehe even some real young kids cry when they have to go home...lol

High school sucked. There are a lot of 'plastic' girls there. They never liked me 'coz I wouldn't be like them. I have a spotty, and I think she's beautiful. Many people are ignorant when it comes to snakes, and many of them don't want to listen to you when you talk about them. I think you're awesome!:D

If you have no friends, you should probably think about something other than your reptiles.

Sounds a bit like

"I'm fat and ugly, it's because my favourite colour yellow :( "

No, it's because you eat too much and don't excercise, sorry.

I'm the most popular person at work because everyone loves my snakes. If you love reptiles and still have trouble making friends, whatever other problems you have must be extreme enough to cancel out any benefits reptile owning gives you. Damn.

Yes, I've had a pretty hard time fitting in because I was being teased everyday being called "Snake girl" or "Python chick" :?:?:? (very original I know).

If they don't like reptiles, then it's them that are missing out on all the fun!

Plus, personally I would rather not fit in by being myself than be a popular girl who fakes everything.:)

RS i wouldnt consider being called snake girl or python chick an insult

and you nailed it in your last line 100%

Andrea do you want to know one of the best feelings in the world? to me it was seeing all the plastics 5-10 years down the track looking like hags at the mall with a bunch of feral kids hanging off them or the ones who obviously turned to drugs after school,

your happiness and success is the best revenge

f@*k theonlygoodsnake that was a bit uncalled for

Last edited:
your happiness and success is the best revenge

Yer, but if your unable to manage that you can always throw a bucket of paint at them or put draweing pins on there chair! :twisted: If thats too extreme just tell everyone they have herpes and crabs.

there is nothing abnormal about having a passion or love for something

and why is it consider 'ungirly' to like snakes? i love my snake, lizards, turtles etc. and i love getting my hair and nails done and im pretty girly

im a firm believer in doing what you want to do because thats what you like and makes you happy, not about what anyone else thinks and people will respect you for that and if they dont who cares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back