Aussie Bush, Jungle and a Cave...all in my lounge room.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the cave came up well. So did the Aussie bush. You can't see in the pic but it is really quite a black background so the native plants and the black boy really stand out.

The cave was a new idea Ben had so he gave it a go. The thin stringy type vines we used in there were among some fake stuff I had laying around and they worked in well. Ben originally wanted to put a lot of tiny little holes in the roof with a light above them. So at night it would look like little glow worms. Didn't quite work as planned so I'm going to get some LED's and try it that way. Sorry Ben, hope you weren't keeping that a secret for another future attempt.:lol:

Glad you're happy Allan. They are a good set and look great in your lounge. Let me know when you have some of the albinoes and jungles hatching. Denuel, yours will look tops.

Will do, as you know, and saw, the Jungles are together and been hard at it this season. The Albino's I'll have next year.

Was just looking at your prices, they're amazing, thinking the whole time there must be a catch haha.

Yeah there is a catch, you can't help but have to put them in a prominent position where they can be seen, so if you don't have room you'll need to make room.:lol:

Cheers,
Allan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back