Awesome aspidites!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mitchyj

Reaction score
hello fellow herpers. picked up my new bhp on the weekend. from fellow member michele. she is of the ochre bloodline and i am very happy with my purchase.
wat does everyone think?
mitch............

Attachments

• fgjfxjj.JPG
    fgjfxjj.JPG
    181.4 KB · Views: 175
  • ftjtj.JPG
    ftjtj.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 87
  • fxjfgjj.JPG
    fxjfgjj.JPG
    302.8 KB · Views: 150
  • fygfgcfgy.JPG
    fygfgcfgy.JPG
    136.2 KB · Views: 119
  • jfx.JPG
    jfx.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 142
Omg it looks like a one of a kind, yes sir! I don't think anyone else in the world has anything quite like that! The words absolutely stunning, unique, intriguing and rare come to mind.

;)

Omg it looks like a one of a kind, yes sir! I don't think anyone else in the world has anything quite like that! The words absolutely stunning, unique, intriguing and rare come to mind.

;)

hehe you make me laugh. lol

nice bhp :D

no need to be be smart about it u hot potato

I agree, people just need to get over it.. people have taken it to far and it isn't funny anymore...

Goodlooking BHP by the way, :)

With an avatar like that I doubt anything would offend. Nice looking BHP.

thanks everyone she is 9months old and she is around 3 foot. she looks bigger in the pics than she actually is

she is a nice BHP

So she is one of the ones that are ment to be possable gold chins? I cant see any gold under her chin?

hey bundyzigg, she is a sibling to the gold chins
she looks unreal in the flesh
cheers wil

nice BHP

are you gonna get a male from michelle for her from the same line??? as the percentages will be down if you just use a normal male

thats right, a small percentage can possibly be orchre chins

okay this maybe a stupid question but here goes anyway!
She doesnt have any orchre colour to her, but has come from an orchre line if her young show no colour are they classes as orchre chin? What im really trying to ask I guess is that the name orchre chin describes a golden colour on the chin so what happens if a snake never produces young with it?

nice BHP

are you gonna get a male from michelle for her from the same line??? as the percentages will be down if you just use a normal male

not sure yet i will deffinitely be buying a male to brred with but not sure if i will get 1 from the same line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back