Awesome day at the beach

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Picture350.jpg

Cujo is so sexy. He loves his branch

I've starred in many videos, i'm really big in Europe!

How do i win maidens? I tell them how big my whip is. ;)

Maiden races are just small local races for fillies. She won about $60,000 all up.

Thanks Brendon. I looooove my little Cujo. He's so adorable.

Yeah, they say "Oh my god, that's how you got those marks. Well don't worry, i'll be gentle." :)

Haha yes. Cujo is a character from a Stephen King novel, one of my favourites. He's a 200pound rabid saint bernard who kills people. I also love the book Salem's Lot and want another gecko so Cujo has company. It'd call him Salem. Haha.

I'd like to breed Cujo one day. What if I catch one of the same sex instead of buying one? Is it okay to catch a wild one and put it in with Cujo? What if he gets a disease from it?

if you catch one of the same sex itll be hard to breed im guessing
i think u need a premit to catch animals
what if he doesnt get a disease?

I'd like to breed Cujo one day. What if I catch one of the same sex instead of buying one? Is it okay to catch a wild one and put it in with Cujo? What if he gets a disease from it?

Come on breeding asian house geckos cant be above board

i thought you were staying away from his day job :lol:

hey, its a sensitive topic. i heard Mr.B's little gecko's tail dropped off recently, its only partially grown back and now has a 90 degree kink in it...:shock:

;)

Haha yes. Cujo is a character from a Stephen King novel, one of my favourites. He's a 200pound rabid saint bernard who kills people. I also love the book Salem's Lot and want another gecko so Cujo has company. It'd call him Salem. Haha.

Salem's Lot is great !!!!
Have you read Stephen King's the dark tower series??? now they are awesome :p

:D hey horsy, u met Mr.B at maccas right...? got the inside scoop on this recent revelation for us....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back