Awesome day at the beach

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because so many horses need help with their muscle joints and whatnot, plus it's a money goldmine.

You don't put them on a massage table jungle :p You do it all while they are standing up. They dislocate their joints alot and you pop them back in place.

My mum breeds horses and although we had chiro's for the horses regularly I didn't think there was that much money in it. Not with the people we used to get coming to do it.

Oh yes. Chiro's are kept VERY busy all the time. If you get a good reputation it's easily $45 per horse when they come to you, plus extra if you come to them. Show season is the best because everyone wants their horses top notch before each show.

Tell me about it but we used to have the Chiro come to us to many horses. But still. When we had 3 day events, we used to get the chiro's in at the end of each day so i'd say you might be right.

Yeah. You see, all the horses you got those chiro's to do. They would have done horses before and horses after aswell. Like that most days.

someone has the same name as me but they put 001 after it i like it.........:)

I googled my own name (real name)today and found out that there is someone else has the same name. My name is in no way common. Matched first middle and last.

hahahah well well i guess ill look myself.. or have you only got one window

I thought you were stalking him, you should no the lay out of his house, including his open bedroom window. Stalkers there just getting lazy these days, not doing any f there own leg work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back