Awesome US Jungle!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BROWNS

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Here's a pic of a US jungle..they breed some absolutely stunning animals over there even if they aren't 100% pure jungles..I also think we are producing some just as stunning jungles here in Oz.....

that is wicked i love jungles just not there prices hehe. keep the photo's coming. i just got some decent shots of my new bredli but i think i broke the usb cord alwell i will have to get another or get the missus to look at it in the morning as im DUMB with most electrical stuff. what site that from browns?

hey browns i was just looking through that site and clicked on the same photo's thread its awesome just neon yellow. i love looking at all the pics on that site.

Is that a young un? Will its colour improve with age?
that's a yearling so probably looking it's best"it's hard to imagine it getting any better"

i love looking at all the pics on that site.

Yeah Ricko me too,blows me away some of the stuff they're breeding over there.They have nicer carpets than we do with those jags but we now have albinos so we'll be breeding stuff like the jags in a few years.

RE: Re: RE: Awesome US Jungle!!!

there is a female for sale over here in vic for 900 from the stone lineage i think its stunning

oh and yeah i cant wait for the albino's to be readily available i love em. that site has just got pics and pics of everything. i love looking at the chondro part of it all. i would love to get my hands on a jag anyday i dont care if it is crossbred they are stunnnnnning.

I've checked out how they could possibly have got those jags and the story goes that they are a mutation of just 2 very ordinary coastals...one of the site at the bottom of moreliapythons.com is where they have the story.It's a co dominant gene so 50% of the offspring from first generation show the jag trait but the normals also don't look normal.I think it might take a while to work out the genetics of the jaguar carpets fully and yet they're already crossing them with evrything before inding out.

I'll dig up a pic or two of some wild looking jags.They also have granite phase carpets.

Yeah the yellow on that is amazing!!!!Here's another screamer!!!

Undeniably beautiful snakes. But offer me a pure Aussie chondro over any hybrid in the world and i wont think twice. (yes i am perhaps unjustly sceptical that Jags come from a pure coastal lineage.)

question is how big do they get, i was told no bigger than 8 feet.

Your average coastal is well over 10 feet and even bigger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back