Awkward Problem

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed..people like this will just keep doing it until someone stands up- at least let colin/fay/darren know so they can boot them off the site and away from our members.

then they might work to correct their problems

He continually does this. He has no intention of fixing anything. You might get the gear eventually, but only after a whole lot of emails and a whole lot of lame excuses and palming the blame onto somebody else.

Pathetic way to run a business.

Last edited:
good luck with the group however KEEP trying to get either your money back or the promised gear and if necessary take it to civil court

might not be a lot of money, might even be considered a hassle however its YOUR money and you dont deserve to be treated like this and im gathering from some things posted in here your might 'not' be the first victim of this seller who will continue to get away with it if people just shrug their shoulders and say 'meh'

Agreed 100%. You've given this seller enough chances, Poggle. Do not give up on your money, get it back any legal way you can.

It is a pain in the bum, mainly due to the fact, i have organised for a few snake ctachers to band together to provide a more readily available and professional service. I have been holding off applying for contracts for specific companies until i make sure all members have similar gear etc to represent the professionalism i want to present when going to call outs...

I believe I have had problems with the same seller in the first half of last year. It didn't even occur to me to add marketplace feedback. I wonder if it's too late?

I believe I have had problems with the same seller in the first half of last year. It didn't even occur to me to add marketplace feedback. I wonder if it's too late?

You can do it whenever you like, there is no time limit.

I'm a bit surprised he hasn't come on here to respond to the criticism. Has anyone alerted him to the presence of this thread?

I will notify the site, but i found them on internet and not through here sadly. Am sure myself and the others will name and shame if any of us are PM'd about it. I was contacted by him from here after my original complaint with promises that never eventuated but havent seen much of him on the site since i started but he is supposed to be extremely busy :)

ahhh the joys of the reptile hobby. where the buyers suck as much as the sellers :shock:

To be clear my comment was just a general statement about the hobby. nothing to do with poggle and his current problem.

My point was this hobby really has too many suppliers/sellers and buyers that continually rip each other off and waste each others time. its a vicious circle and ridiculous how often it goes on.

Last edited:
That is your opinion. It is based on your perception. Does it take into account all the transactions that go through without a hitch? You really need to look at it as a whole.

Pretty much all sales that are not over the counter are open to abuse and you do get a percentage of problems, irrespective of what is being sold. Private sales of anything, from cars to zoom lens and whatever else, have always had an element of risk involved. There are plenty of con-merchants and shysters out there, ready to rip you off if you give them the opportunity. I personally believe the herp hobby is no different to any other in that respect.

What is of real concern in this instance is that the business concerned has managed to seem or be supported as reputable, yet clearly falls well short.

Blue

Last edited by a moderator:
What is of real concern in this instance is that the business concerned has managed to seem or be supported as reputable, yet clearly falls well short.

Blue

I couldn't agree more Blue,

When one knows a little more about the business/person invlolved it really is no surprise that these things occur.

Just my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back