Axanthic bredli??????

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

waruikazi

Legendary
Reaction score
Hey guys i thought it was time to come out of the closet with these guys. This is my first clutch of greys, yet to see what comes out of the egg but as you can see the mother is a grey so these should be 150% hets. I'm really excited about what they might produce in the future. Oh the father is a normal BTW.

Hey guys i thought it was time to come out of the closet with these guys. This is my first clutch of greys, yet to see what comes out of the egg but as you can see the mother is a grey so these should be 150% hets. I'm really excited about what they might produce in the future. Oh the father is a normal BTW.

I can't see the picture but I'll be impressed if you get 150% hets.

they'll be so het it'll be hetty all over the place! honestly though wheres the pic? i want to see these greys :D

Oh my i forgot the pics!

DSCF5490-1.jpg

nah nah shoo shoo some ppl just have way to much time on their hands. hope all goes well with the eggs waruikazi

Very impressive, even the laying box is axanthic!

If you mated one of your black bredli to my blue bredli would the hatchies be het for black and blue?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back