Aztec Enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

russellman

Reaction score
Hey all, thought i might post a pic of my new enclosure for my Jungle. Just a standard 4ftx2ftx2ft melamine. Made the Hides and stuff myself, everyone seems to do backgrounds so thought i might do something different, and before people flame on me for no light cage yes i have one and no the jungle isnt in there yet.

Hope you enjoy, will post more pics if people are interested.

snake.JPG

looks good, what material did you use to make the hide etc ? what did you cover/paint them with ?

Pretty sure I know how you made that, russell.
I've seen a video on how to make it, as well as a lot of other cool stuff.

very very cute
I hope it is big enough for your baby when s/he grows !!

Elizabeth

Its made out of polystyrene, used smooth grout with a grout additive (gives more flexibility and stain resistance) to cover it, just painted them by hand with acrylic art paint you buy from newagents and used Pondtite to seal them all. Pretty happy with it, looks better in person ofcourse.
Yea they should last him a year or two and if not it'll give me something to do.
If anyone lives around the tingalpa/wynnum area and wants something made, im more then happy to aslong as you pay for materials. This project cost me bout $30.

I've seen this in a video by LizardLandscapes.
It looks really nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back