B&W Jungle..."ugly duckling"

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Devil

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
It's amazing how just one shed can change things. I've been breeding jungles for a number of year but have yet to see anything this dramatic.

I looked at this girl about 3 weeks ago and wondered if she would ever look nice enough to sell. She was so dark and ugly i couldn't be bothered taking any pics.

She shed last week and after seeing her I had to check 3 times to make sure she was the same snake.

Needless to say the first person to see the pic snapped her and her 1/2 brother up.

Attachments

• Ugly duckling.jpg
    Ugly duckling.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 470
cracking speciman there, i hope thye found a good home

cheers gurds

holy crap, that's one of the best looking snakes i've seen! nice one!

thats a great lookin girl the devil.. do you have any more to sell

Did you take any pics of her before ? Just be interesting to see the difference, she is very pretty.

Did you take any pics of her before ? Just be interesting to see the difference, she is very pretty.

No before pics, as she looked about 3 weeks ago she wasn't worth a pic and I figured she would be the last of them to sell.

Definately a pig Dev, you better give her to me so you don't have to spend another moment wallowing in her hideousness! :D

Mate the way she look pre shed I doubt if I could have given her away.

Well, If the way she looks now is any indication, I made the right choice in the siblings! I will definately post pics right after their next shed.

Well, If the way she looks now is any indication, I made the right choice in the siblings! I will definately post pics right after their next shed.

Unfortunately they don't all have such dramatic changes with a single shed.

yeah but i hear that they get better with each shed until about 2 or 3 yo

yeah but i hear that they get better with each shed until about 2 or 3 yo

Yes that's right, talking to Tremain the other night he reckons that one of his is still improving at better than 3 y.o.

Oh my, it looks like someone is getting a cracker

grate b&w hope u got good monney for her:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back