B1me

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coastal Python and a jungle python in the one enclosure.

Connecting it to the freezer would be the best option then.

In all seriousness you should be able to connect just about any heat source other the mecrcury vapour globes I think to the B1 range.

Connecting it to the freezer would be the best option then.

In all seriousness you should be able to connect just about any heat source other the mecrcury vapour globes I think to the B1 range.

What do you mean by connecting it to the freezer and what wattage is what I need to know.

What do you mean by connecting it to the freezer and what wattage is what I need to know.

May I ask why you have two different subspecies in the one cage?

Wattage would depend on the ambient room temp and the amount of ventilation, try to aim for the lowest wattage that will get to your desired temps in a reasonable time.

I nearly don't want to go to bed, just to follow what happens next! Oh well it will be 3 pages of novel for me to read tomorrow! Popcorn will be required.

To put all your minds at rest, these two snakes are NOT going to breed with one another and that I have a brother here with a Coastal which I am going to breed with. And we're getting another snake for the Jungle to breed with.
Popcorn is not required! Repeat popcorn is NOT required!!!!!!!!!!

so they are they the same sex?? or have you just given them a big lecture about the birds and the bees? lol

how youngs too young huh huh cause today generation is loving their V's at a very young age....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back