B1me

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
V's, what begins with V that has something to do with the birds and the bees and isn't part of the feminine anatomy?

Thats if the loving part is a typo of losing!

But then if it isnt a typo then...(female anatomy!)

Last edited:
To think, when this thread first started I thought it was going to get nastey not dirty

hahahaha yes his name was steven - we used to go kiss behind the playground LOL and im being serious HAHAHAHAHA

Here we go... I wouldn't usually even bother myself but...

My suggestion is as follows...

By another B1ME and also another enclosure, Following that you can be the proud and responsible owner of two or more python species...

JMO...

I have two b1ME's just looking at getting better globes, as the ones we are using are blowing every couple of weeks....my guess because of the coldness.

My enclosure has similar dimensions to yours, and since I live way down south, I'm currently using a 150W ceramic.

Where are you located spydon? B1ME's are a dimming thermostat and can be used with any heat source. Infra reds etc will last a lot longer on one of these thermostats than any other type of stat, ie. on/off or pulse proportionate.

Cheers
Daz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back