Baby Accies feeding on my secret lizard and turtle mix...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are you from?... My mistake thinking you were from Australia. You really should consider putting your location up for people to see.

He said "Nutritionally it is almost pure protein with very little fat". He never said it had no fat Mrhoyo...
Love it when noobs give advice to the likes of Brian Barnett. :) You must have been keeping herps for almost a year by now hey herptrader? Hehehehehehehe ;)

Lol, I had to try real hard to say nothing!

So he did. Still doesn't account for the vitamin degradation after freezing though.

Who is Brian Barnett?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Oh my!

Sorry mods, for contributing nothing useful to this thread I have been trying real hard to bite my tongue over the last few days here, and I feel I have done an outstanding job!

Actually I am Daavid and I am not ever the real Herptrader though I did get it started. my wife, Judy (trader on APS) is the real Herp Trader these days.

For the record I have been keeping herps since I was a child but seriously for about 20 years.

Brian is one of the true gods of the Australian Herp world. With pythons and elapids in particular what he doesn't know could be written on the back of a postage stamp with a fat texta. It is also possible that he has probed more snakes than anybody else in our corner of the world. I am very proud to maintain his web site for him. He has been keeping, researching and breeding reptiles for over 50 years and even managed a reptile part for a number of years.

I was about to say that :p but that mix sounds good! how old are the babies in the video? they look pretty big?
also how are ur mangrove monitors doing?

About 6 weeks but they had doubled in size in the last two weeks. I have cut back their feeding to just 4 or 5 days per week. They are powering along. I look at the fattness of their tails to gauge how good their condition is.

They are from a different line to the ones you got from me ages back.

Actually I am Daavid and I am not ever the real Herptrader though I did get it started. my wife, Judy (trader on APS) is the real Herp Trader these days.

LOL.. I wonder if SW and I are the only ones who thought you were Brian, because of the herptrader link. Oh well at least you know him and you also must know your stuff. :)
ps Daavid or David?

LOL.. I wonder if SW and I are the only ones who thought you were Brian, because of the herptrader link. Oh well at least you know him and you also must know your stuff. :)
ps Daavid or David?

Daavid and "not even" .. "not ever" is definitely incorrect ;-)

herptrader.com.au and herpshop.com.au go to the same web site. The Herp Shop sponsors the Herp Trader to some extent.

Where are you from?... My mistake thinking you were from Australia. You really should consider putting your location up for people to see.
Sorry, I didn't realise it wasn't on. I'll sort that now.
What makes you think I'm a new keeper? The fact I don't have a high post count on this forum?
I'm certainly no expert but I have been keeping and breeding various reptiles over here for a few years now.
I apologise if I've upset anyone by not knowing who that guy is, I didn't know you needed a vast knowledge of foreign reptile sellers to offer advice.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back